• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Howdy

Penpilot

Staff
Article Team
Hello everyone

Found a link leading here from another writing website. Looks like a nice place to talk writing with other authors. Hope I can add something to the growing community.

I'm a fantasy/sci-fi writer from Canada, with two unpublished novels to my name. Maybe someday... sigh. :D

Look forward to conversing with everyone.

Call me John, PenPilot, but please, not PP. Makes me break into girly-giggles. Not very dignified for an a adult type person. :p

Cheers.

Penpilot

Staff
Article Team
Secret Canadian invasion :) Beware... hmm... there's an idea for a story. Maybe not a good one but a story nonetheless.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome, John.
I have a niece that can't pronounce my son's name. It comes out "PP." She also can't pronounce my name, so I'm Aunt Caca. Doesn't that just make you giggly?

If the Canadians are invading I demand they bring poutine and free health care.

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Hello and welcome, Penpilot. If you Maple Leaf types are looking to invade, I'll point you towards the Etiquette and Expectations of Marauding Hordes rulebook that we keep behind the bar. It's all well and good if you want to come in wielding swords and fiery death, but we expect a higher class of barbarian around here. We're professionals, after all.