• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, everyone!

bbeams32

Scribe
Hello. As a newbie to this site, I just wanted to give a quick introduction. My name's Brian and I have recently finished my first novel. I write mainly for the enjoyment of writing and after discovering this site thought it would be the perfect place to interact with other fantasy writers. I look forward to being a part of the community here!

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Nice to meet you, Brian! I haven't been here for very long myself, but I've already received a lot of great feedback about my writing. This is definitely a good place for a writer to hone his or her skills. :)

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Hello and welcome to the Scribes, sir. May you find everything you seek here, be that a sense of community, guidance and aid for your work, a sounding board for your thoughts, or just a fine warm place to curl up and forget for a while.

If you do go for the latter-most, take a word of caution from the voice of experience: mind where you curl up. Some folk here have pets. Big pets. You may not like what wakes up next to you.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome to the place, Brian. I hope you enjoy your time here. We're usually a nice bunch to talk to, just let us know if you have any questions. :)

And may I also just say, Rock Chalk Jayhawks!

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome Brian. Thanks for telling us a little about you. I hope you find the things you need here whether they are help with your research, or just friends to talk with.

Coimicí Gael

I did huge apologies. I hit the wrong button and managed to somehow send my intro post onto your replies. I hope you have a great time with Mystic Scribes. So sorry for doing that.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes Brian! Thanks for joining our community!

@Coimici: No worries. It's been done before.