• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Ryan Hood - Artist

Xanados

Maester
If it's okay with everyone here, I'd like to share a link to my brother's blog. He is eighteen years old and has been painting for his entire life. He is mighty good at portraits, but he is primarily a fantasy artist.

http://ryanhoodart.blogspot.co.uk/

Untitled-2+copy.jpg

Last edited:

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Wow. I've spent a lot of time around some very good artists (and a lot more wannabes), and your brother has a serious talent. Well done.

Xanados

Maester
Thanks everyone. I'll be sure to pass him your kind words.

Edit: His latest fantasy piece:

'Chaos Warlock'
chaos_warlock_by_ryanhood-d4uk1jm.jpg

(He's more prone to drawing characters, but can draw a decent environment, too.)

Last edited:

Telcontar

Staff
Incredible work. I'll definitely be keeping him in mind - accurate drawing of human figures is one of the rarer skills in the art world.

Joanna

Scribe
Wow, love the fantasy piece :) How much does he charge for comissions if you don't mind me asking?

Baltheron

Hello, Ryan here. Thought I would log in as I do actually have an account.

Much thanks for the kind words on my paintings. As for commissions, it all depends on the type of painting you are looking for. Keep in mind that my prices will actually be cheaper than most people would ask for. I haven't had many commissions and so I am just grateful for the experience, which is a plus for my everyone else, I guess :)

I'm happy doing almost all work, big or small, as long as it's fantasy related or portraits. As always please email me
[email protected]

Thanks.

Last edited: