• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Other writing forums

Xanados

Maester
Mythic Scribes, I'm looking for other reputable writing forums. Care to give any links? That's pretty much all I can say. For about a year I've been on Mythic Scribes, but I had never thought try other places, too. If there is one that isn't just for fantasy fiction, that'd be great.

Thanks!

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I suggest going to Notebook In Hand -- it's a forum that embraces all forms of creativity, not just writing. Most of what I've seen there is fantasy, but I'm sure there are other genres as well. It's a place to give advice and get advice in return. There are also threads with games and discussion about everything under the sun. Give it a look! :)

Butterfly

Auror
Welcome To YouWriteOn.com

They pretty much take everything here, and has quite an active message-board. Every month there's a chance to win a professional critique on the work you have posted. But to get reviews, you have to give reviews, you get a credit and attach it to whichever piece you want reviewed. The idea is you get one review back for every one you write.

There is also authonomy writing community - Helping writers get published (not my favourite though - That would be here!)

and Writers & Artists - but is more of a question and answer site, but has a great blog with lots of advice from the pros.

Last edited: