• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings from a life long chronicler of life's oddities.

Justme

Banned
I am a lover of the unique and awkward, who delves deeply into life's shadowy side and pays little heed to any sacred cows. I feel the only thing in the world that holds one back is the barriers we sit in front of ourselves, and as long as we are respectful of one another, we should be able to explore the deepest, darkest dungeons of the human soul. Even those that hold onto humanity by a single thread.

I am a fan of Tim Burton, Vincent Price, Boris Karloff, Steven King, H. P. Lovecraft and a myriad of lesser know beings, I call friends but you might call, disturbing. Maybe I shall seem so myself. Care to take a walk on the wild side?

I love Gothic architecture, the art of calligraphy, the archaic weaponry and the mystical art of Sorcery. That which leads us back to the time of The Lord Of The rings pulls at the strings of my heart and I go there, in my mind as often as I can. It is a journey far more productive than the one I take on a daily basis to earn a living. alas, I must do so to pay my bills, but to where I truly exist would frighten the average store keep.

Thank you for allowing me entrance to your realm. I will do my best to earn a place here.

Last edited:

Justme

Banned
"Pssst" whispered the shadowy figure lurking in the shadows, "welcome to the site."

Pardon my gloomy appearance here. I drive over the road for a living and was on the final day of my time at home. i live with my relatives and they are the type which brings out my flowery personality. (heavy on the sarcasm) Shouldn't there be a clause in the birth certificate that gives one the right to divorce those relatives that think that status gives them certain entitlements that you've never agreed to.

Anyway i consider going back out over the road as a civilian version of the Great Escape. This is where I do most of my writing and I hope that I can find a small niche in your community and learn a few things about life in general. Thank you.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for here. It's a pretty special community, and I've made some really good friends here.

Klee Shay

Troubadour
You do know I was just kidding, right? Welcome. There several boards to ask various writing questions and a couple of boards to practice writing skills and have story ideas reviewed that are accessible once you have 5 posts to your credit. Roam the site and find what interests you most. :)

Oh good, someone with a fascinating sense of the dark and macabre, welcome my friend, I think you're going to like it here.
A chronicler of life's oddities eh? Are you looking for me;).