• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Yet another newbie stopping in to say hello! :)

Hello everyone :) I'm Neverlove, or Never, or whatever I end up picking up along the way lol.

I'm coming over from the site NaNoWriMo, and I am an avid roleplayer. My friend, Hioni, was the one who told me of this site and I decided to join out of curiosity. I'm exceedingly bad at introductions, I don't know if you can tell or not. Umm... I love love love Fantasy novels and series. I really won't ready anything but that.

There's not much else really I think :p Oh chocolate is amazing, and if you ever wish to bribe me, there's your way. Chocolate :D And uhh... I think that's it! So... hello! lol

Thank you all very much for your warm welcome! :)

@BlackDragon I have actually! I'm currently rereading a series I stumbled upon a couple of years ago by Sharon Shinn. It's her 13 House series and I simply adore it.

And if it helps, my preference is milk chocolate, but I love white chocolate almost as much :3

Hioni

Dreamer
NEVERLOVE!!!! YAY! You actually came!! *tackle-hugs* White Chocolate is amazing~ (= ヮ=) ৩ I feel epic because you came! Oh! I found my Ann McCathry Pern books if you want to borrow them... >___>

*laughs and tacklehugs you back* I told you thatI did :) Oooh you did? I've read a couple Pern books before! I shall definitely have to borrow them ^.^

Hioni

Dreamer
:D You can come by anytime and get them once I've unpacked XD I got rid of a lot of books, but yet I've still got books EVERY-fricking-where... *dances about* I'm so happy you are here!!! Even though I disappeared for a bit there... >__> Not my fault!!