• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Dang. Self-publishing? Really? Oh well. I lose again. Let's see if we can get 12,000 views. Uh, yeah...

So any answers to my question?

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Well, that sucks. I lost.

So another quiz: Which member has the most posts? Maybe it's Black Dragon again, but let's check anyway!

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Devor... just a guess. The only people with 1000+ posts are Lotus, Devor, BD and... holy crap... me! And there's probably a few others I don't know about, but my bet's on Devor.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
You forgot Ravana. I did a double take when I realized I passed him. Also Steerpike is a DarkLord as well.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
I've almost reached 1,000. About 500 of which have been this thread. That Moderator flag gets in the way of my real title, which I guess is Drill Master 9000.

Reaver

Staff
Well, when you all obtain the title of REAVER, then you can start patting yourselves on the back. :D

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Well then I must make it my goal in this life. From this day forth I will strive to always be a Reaver in all things. I will live by the Reaver code and make any enemy of the Reavers my sworn enemy as well.

Better?

I'll be needing directions to the induction ceremony BTW.

Reaver

Staff
Well then I must make it my goal in this life. From this day forth I will strive to always be a Reaver in all things. I will live by the Reaver code and make any enemy of the Reavers my sworn enemy as well.

Better?

I'll be needing directions to the induction ceremony BTW.

CONGRATULATIONS!
You're officially the first soldier in THE REAVER ARMY.