• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Sheri

Acolyte
Just a quick hello. My name is Sheri McGathy, and I look forward to "meeting you all" via the forum!

Sheri

Acolyte
Thanks, favorite authors, etc.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

As to favorite authors, there are so many I like, but I enjoy Terry Brooks, Patricia Briggs, Jordan.

Sheri

Acolyte
Hi all, thanks for the welcomes. I'm still wandering about as time permits, trying to get a feel for how the forum works.

See a thread you like.. comment on it pretty much LOL though the showcase has some very good work by people that are here >^.^< you can read their short stories or even post your own.. Though if like my story Jade you may want to ask first since it's not a fantasy story LOL

Sheri

Acolyte
Sounds good....though I read and write mainly fantasy, I edit all manner of genre and sometimes read snippets when I mess around with cover art. I had planned to go through all manner of posts, get a feel for things but right now, life has interfered with my plans. So, I'll have to explore at a slower pace. Nice to be here though!

So you're into designing cover art eh. I'm a terrible artist but would love to be able to design a beautiful piece for my planned novel. Curse my stickman attempts at realism :'(

Sheri

Acolyte
I use mostly stock art and create from there. I don't know if I am suppose to share my website here, but you can see samples there under the cover art tab. My website is my name.