• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

*taps the mic* Hello?

Veronica

Acolyte
Hi there. I'm Veronica Giguere, recommended to Mythic Scribes by several folks on Twitter (like Dave Robison and Tristan Gregory). I've been writing for a while now, but I'm looking for a bigger community to share ideas and learn more about writing. Most of the time I do voiceovers and narrate audiobooks, so I'm happy to share information when it comes to bringing books to life via voice.

*jumps and quickly turns down volume on headphones* Oh hi Veronica, welcome to the Scribes. This is an awesome place, have fun, if you need anything just drop a message:).

Dreamhand

Troubadour
Hey Vee! I see you've already started adding to the (already substantial) awesomeness of the place. Glad you made it and hope you find many treasures here (I know I did... and still do). ;)

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Victoria. I apologize for the bad acoustics here...the Scriptorium is quite massive.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Hello and welcome Veronica. This community is pretty great, and I hope you find the support you are looking for here.

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome to the Scribes, Veronica!

Sounds like you must have a compelling voice.

Let us know how we can help you in your writing endeavors!

Hi there. I'm Veronica Giguere, recommended to Mythic Scribes by several folks on Twitter (like Dave Robison and Tristan Gregory). I've been writing for a while now, but I'm looking for a bigger community to share ideas and learn more about writing. Most of the time I do voiceovers and narrate audiobooks, so I'm happy to share information when it comes to bringing books to life via voice.

God I would love to be a voice actor. *envy*