• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello new friends and future collaborators!!

kolchak

Acolyte
It will be awesome to get to know you! I'm from the southern United States, and write mostly realistic or mundane fantasy. Fantastic settings with characters who have problems like you and me do. The ridiculous environment of these worlds makes for really highlighting the selfish nature of a lot of human drama, and that is fascinating.

I'm looking for friends who like cross-editing. I'm starting to churn out short stories regularly now, and could really use readers to help me hone them for potential publications. Also collaboration - I am here primarily to find someone to create something great with. So if you like to collaborate, please, please, let me know. :)

Anyway thanks for having me! I look forward to being a part of a thriving and imaginative community of artists like myself. :)

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Welcome Kolchak!

Many of us enjoy collaborating, and you will likely find people to work with here. Once you get five posts, be sure to check out the Showcase forum. It's a great place to share your writing and receive feedback.