• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Vheei-vheei!, or as you humans say, Hello-Hello!

LookieLook

Vheei! I am new to this forum (I stumbled across it tonight, actually) and I wanted to introduce myself. My moniker here is Look, but that isn't a true nickname of mine---ironically it's the name of the protagonist in the book I am working on---but I thought that it would be nice to connect to my character, so with his permission I adopted his name. Sounds strange? It might be. My characters are very real to me, not just flat figures on a blank canvas----I'm sure you all can relate!

I'm a bit (see: very) shy concerning forums, and this is the first one I've ever joined. You all seem nice enough, so far. Unless heads start rolling, then I might just turn tail and run.

The most you need to know about me is that I'm spiritually connected to Cervines (members of the Cervidae family: deer, :p) and a lot of my writings involve animals as key players, not so much humans----though I do delve into the occassional Science Fiction work with anthropoids and humans.

It's taking all I have to not expose the giant bucket of crazy I can be---like when I'm caffeinated---in my introduction post.

See ya' around! :3

-Look

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Welcome Look!

We're honored that you chose us as your first forum to join. We have a wonderful community here, and we're glad to have you as part of it.