• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What do MS members look like?

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
After that game the other day with the most posts etc. I'm kinda surprised self-publishing won. I aim to change that. I think we need a thread of pure silliness to win overall.

I had a near-death experience last night going to work and truly realized how short and fragile our lives are...So I suppose that it's time to let you all see the real me.:cool2:

Please be my friends here and on Facebook!!!

Facebook

:eek2:Well what on earth happened Kid? You are ok right? :=/

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Thanks for sharing your picture at last Reaver, I'll be sending you a friends request at Facebook!! You look great with the uniform and everything, quite similar to what I imagined that you would look like =)

What happened last night? Are you all right??

KellyB

Minstrel
An old picture of me.

Here's a slightly fuzzy picture of me, from about 1991. I have very few current pictures of myself (mostly because I don't like the way I look in pictures), but I'll try to take one that looks decent and post it later.

I'm not sure if this is going to work, because I can't view the picture in the preview post option, but here goes...

Edit: Ok, that didn't work. I'll try again later.

KellyB

Minstrel
Old picture of me.

Ok. Let's try this again. Anyway, old picture of me...

kellyb-albums-pictures-picture525-me.jpg

Chilari

Staff
Ooh nice haircut Chime. But I imagined you'd be rather more surrounded by butterflies and a bad-tempered little rabbit than your picture implies, because of your avatar.

Chime85

Sage
Ooh nice haircut Chime. But I imagined you'd be rather more surrounded by butterflies and a bad-tempered little rabbit than your picture implies, because of your avatar.

Thank you, Chilari. Unfortunately the butterflies were not out that day. As for my bad-tempered rabbit, he began to get stroppy until i cropped him out of the photo :D

x

Last edited:

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
I was burning my photo albums into a CD today when I found a picture of me, taken back in October 2010 but I still look the same, so here it is- Now behold... The Sheilawisz!!

Fotograf_a_0643.jpg

It's the first picture of myself that I have uploaded to the Gallery =)

Ankari

Hero Breaker
I just posted some pictures on my FB page. Here is one of them. They were taken at the Florida SuperCon 2012

474513_253896158055035_1549015964_o.jpg

Martinus

Scribe
Yes, the picture to the left is me, taken back in April. I don't age that fast, so I'm still pretty much the same.