• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Introvert or Extrovert?

Roc

Troubadour
So I've been curious about this for a while: you know how there's the stereotype of the "quiet, thoughtful, reclusive writer"? I wanted to investigate this a little bit.

If you don't really know, then you can take this test if you're interested:

Are You An Extrovert or An Introvert?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
I don't need to take a test to know that I'm an introvert. XD Always have been, much to the dismay of my extroverted sisters.

I took the test and I got 50% on each which I think describes me pretty well. I think a lot of it for me depends on the situation and my mood. I can be pretty loud and boisterous at times but I can just as easily sit quietly and think.

Noc

Acolyte
I go through phases, depending solely on who I'm around. I am totally introverted towards my family, but some people I go crazy around.

Butterfly

Auror
Errr... ... I took the test. It said I was 50% Extrovert and 50% Introvert...!?...????...

So I'm half n half

Saigonnus

Auror
Mostly extroverted... though I took the test and got 60ext./40int. so I guess that's about right for a simple test of 10 questions.

Claire

Scribe
I tend to run right down the middle when I take tests like this. From my understanding, one of the basic differences between introverts and extroverts is how they recharge their batteries, so to speak - an extrovert gains energy from being around people while an introvert gains energy by being alone. I always considered myself an extrovert because I'm outgoing and can easily hold conversations with people I don't know. But I still get exhausted by lengthy social interaction and need to recharge by myself. I need alone time and like having time to myself, but I also enjoy being around people and I have no problem meeting new people and making coversation.

I figure I'm either an outgoing introvert or an introspective extrovert.

ziokhan

Dreamer
I'm an introvert that kind of wears an extrovert shell, especially when I am on stage at the Renaissance Faire... All the tests I have ever fiddled with have always resulted in me being an introvert