• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Member Whereabouts

Kelise

Maester
Going through some rough times currently, so probably won't be around (not that I have been for a while anyway).

If anyone needs anything, just send me a message - the email notification will bring me back.

Stay awesome, everyone.

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Sorry to hear things aren't going so well. Feel free to message any of us if you need anything. I hope to see you back around here in the near future. You ARE the one that brought so many of us here to begin with, and I'll never forget that. Thanks and you stay awesome as well. :)

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Kelise, we all hope to see you back in Mythic Scribes when the rough times are over. I send you my best wishes, you stay awesome too!!

Ophiucha,
I had a heap of immigration issues with Hubby as well. I have the number to a very very good laywer if can help!
I can say seeing our friends go through the process vs what we did (hiring legal help) we got the better end of the deal, much faster.
Let me know I'm happy to give you his number.

Kelise,
So sorry dear, let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

@ home but might not be on much over the next week.
We had an electrical fire, everything is sopping wet and stinks to high heaven. I have a lot of cleaning up to do. Fun stuff let me tell ya what. :eek2: Thankfully everyone is ok. The smoke inhalation did my cold no good but the EMT said I should be fine, got lucky.

Ya'll have a good 1.

Started my first semester of college, so I've been crazy busy lately. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on here more often when things cool down a bit in a few weeks. See you guys soon!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Good luck at college Elder.
All our newbies [Freshers - I believe they are known overseas...] arrive in about a month... things are beginning to wind up again.

Reaver

Staff
Started my first semester of college, so I've been crazy busy lately. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on here more often when things cool down a bit in a few weeks. See you guys soon!

:goodjob: Our Elder is growing up. The irony here is razor sharp. :goodjob:

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Now isn't it funny that I'll be back on here more now that classes have started? Got to have something to distract me from birthing videos and diseases of all sorts. I swear I'm learning.

Checking out for a while, my friend's husband was Dx'ed with end stage liver cancer, will be traveling soon to be with her during his last weeks, funeral etc.

Those of you who need to reach me try email or my cell.
Hugs,
~BL~

Ireth

Myth Weaver
*hugs for BL* Hope everything's as okay as possible over there.

I'm back from my vacation in Alberta, and due to go back to college on Sept. 2. Should be an interesting semester -- mostly Biblical Studies courses (and applied math, blech), no English Lit right now. Really looking forward to seeing all my friends again, especially my dorm neighbors. Might be able to get some writing done between classes and non-class fun stuff, or so I hope. :D

Amanita

Maester
I'm going to drastically reduce my time spent here. I've realised clearly that professional writing is not for me and I don't think taking part in anymore discussions about it will be of any use for myself or anyone else. I've actually found myself getting too aggressive in my postings in ways which aren't suitable for the forum's spirit and I think it's time to use the emergency break.
I'm probably going to continue writing for myself but I've found that all this meta-analysing and worrying about publishers' approval has actually kept me from getting anything done. Dont get me wrong, I don't mean to attack anyone on here, this is surely very helpful for many others who actually want to make a living with their writing, these are merely my personal feelings.
This doesn't mean that I will never post anything on here again and I will certainly turn up in the chat from time to time, but not as much as before.

Reaver

Staff
I'm going to drastically reduce my time spent here. I've realised clearly that professional writing is not for me and I don't think taking part in anymore discussions about it will be of any use for myself or anyone else. I've actually found myself getting too aggressive in my postings in ways which aren't suitable for the forum's spirit and I think it's time to use the emergency break.
I'm probably going to continue writing for myself but I've found that all this meta-analysing and worrying about publishers' approval has actually kept me from getting anything done. Dont get me wrong, I don't mean to attack anyone on here, this is surely very helpful for many others who actually want to make a living with their writing, these are merely my personal feelings.
This doesn't mean that I will never post anything on here again and I will certainly turn up in the chat from time to time, but not as much as before.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors, Amanita. I hope you'll visit us here often.

About to sign in again. My mac needed repair, and after weeks of waiting, it should arrive today. Can't f*****g wait!!!
I hate tablets...

Amanita

Maester
Thank you Reaver.
During the next week, I'm on holiday without any internet access. Therefore I won't turn up here at all.