• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Reporting for duty~

Alice

Dreamer
^_^ Hello! I stumbled upon this site just recently since I was searching stuff on writing about fantasy for my novel in progress~ So, I thought I'd drop by to be able to interact with people who tend to read and/or write in this genre (especially when combining it with other genres/elements).

Nice to meet you all~ XD And for those who may be confused on what time I'm posting this at whatever time it is in your part of the world (especially U.S. people since there's a big time differrence), I'm in Asia! Don't mind me if I happen to post stuff at, for example, 3 AM your time!

TWErvin2

Auror
Alice,

Glad you came across us here and decided to join!
Looking forward to crossing paths.

Terry/TWErvin2

Alice

Dreamer
:D Nice to meet you, Terry! Hope I get to know you and a lot of other people here. I'm getting comfortable already, to be truthful!

Glad to have you with us Alice, welcome to the Scribes. If you ever feel like sharing your work we would be interested to see it, or if you would rather just talk fantasy there are some really interesting conversations around here. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Alice

Dreamer
:D Thank you, Aidan! Actually, I do have a novel in progress going on, but things aren't quite complete yet. I do plan to share my story here eventually, though, when I'm able to be satisfy with what I write. I see a lot of interesting conversations concerning the fantasy genre too, so I hope to participate more! Will not hesitate to ask, thank you for offering your help.