• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Merry Meet

Hello. I suppose I'm yet another newbie here on this site.

A little about me... Well, I'm 22, a student studying Creative Writing and Psychology. I've been writing on and off since I was little. At the moment I write teen romances, but I'm trying to break into fantasy. I've started writing a few, and I'm hoping to finish at least one of them. I'm mostly into the fantasy romances, or dark fantasies as they're often categorised as. I read a lot of mythology based stuff like the Goddess Summoning series by PC Cast and hope to publish a story or series in that category. I also love vampire novels, like the Twilight saga, the Sookie Stackhouse Chronicles, the Night World series, the House of Night series (also by PC Cast) and the Immortal After Dark series by Kresley Cole.

Well, that's all for now.
Thanks for reading.

lunaphoenix06

Chime85

Sage
Merry Meet luna, wiccan by any chance? Welcome to the scribers, I'm sure you'll fit in nicely. We're very open and friendly to each other, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

:)

x

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not really Wiccan, though I do practise paganism, but I don't really subscribe to any particular system at the moment.
Thank you again.

FireBird

Troubadour
New people are always welcome! Well most of them at least. Ok maybe only some of them. Ummm.....*runs away*

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Welcome lunaphoenix06. Glad to see you here.

I thought the House of Night books have been fun, but I've reached the point where I feel like the authors are drawing the storyline out unnecessarily. Did you ever get that sense reading it? I guess the next one is out this year some time.