• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings from Ameronis

Ameronis

Dreamer
Hi all!

My name is Ameronis and it's a pleasure to be here. :) I'm 25, and live in Merry Old England.

I love to read and do creative writing fancy myself as a writer of sorts. My stories tend to fall into a mutant genre I've created which is a cross between fantasy, sci-fi and horror. I've taken part in NaNoWriMo over the last two years, though I was too busy to complete the last one. I intend to get right through it this year.
I also enjoy RPGs and Role Playing by email and IM, and I do love a few good video games too. Interested in hooking up for a game or two? Let me know!

Aside from that, I like cats (when they're not giving me trouble), Japanese (when I keep up with my studies), and frolicking down by the river (when it's not grey and rainy).

I look forward to getting to know you guys (and pick up a few tips and tricks along the way)!

Ameronis

Dreamer
OMG, three?! :eek:

Thanks guys. :)
I'll be sure to check out Second Hand; it sounds pretty cool so far. I'll have to wait a bit longer before I can check out Interdimensional Cantina though. Darn my newbie status! Only one thing for it...

*Prepares to initiate spam mode*

lawrence

Troubadour
Welcome to Mythic Scribes Ameronis :)

Get down to the river on saturday, going to be very sunny. Well here near Nottingham it is, so maybe there too.