• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Story to Appear in Anthology

Steerpike

Felis amatus
I just found out this morning that I won Martin Ingraham's Summer Shooutout competition for 2012, and as a result my short story "Temsy" will appear in the anthology entitled The Temporal Element: Tales of Time Travel Adventure, Past, Present, & Future, to be published by Hall Brother's Entertainment in 2013.

Also, the story I sold to Pseudopod should be live in the coming weeks, so I'm excited about that as well!

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Thanks, everyone. I appreciate it. I'll certainly let you know when each of the stories is available.

Penpilot

Staff
Article Team
Congrats. That's totally awesome.

*Turns and walks away, green with envy and ready to plot your inevitable destruction... mooohahhhahah... umm, was that out loud?* I was j-just k-kidding... ha, ha, ha, ha, ha... funny is it not? I make with the humorous.... Awkward.

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Thank you Penpilot!

I've instructed my minions to double the watch and check all of my existing fortifications. We'll be ready for you. :insertevillaughhere

That's great to hear. After only reading one of your stories, it is pretty clear that you have some great talent besides being intelligent and helpful on the forums. Congratulations and good luck in the future!

ALB2012

Maester
I will have a fantasy short story and 2 poems in one of the good reads anthology. I will post up a link when it is up:)