• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello Fellow Scribes!

I've been writing fantasy, off and on, since I was thirteen. This has always been for myself, with a wistful idea of maybe seeking publishing one day. Forward a few decades, and I am now seriously pursuing a writing career. I am looking forward to connecting with other writers.

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Welcome here, JOATWarrior! I look forward to seeing you around the forums. This is a great place to get and give feedback about various aspects of writing. Feel free to jump right in. :D

JOAT=Jack Of All Trades
I've studied the sword, and eastern weaponry (nunchuks, staff, fighting sticks...). I have also studied Tae Kwon Do, Capoeira, MMA (Jeet Kune Do, Muay Thai, and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu). Since I am proficient at many different fighting forms, but not a master of any I am the JOATWarrior. :smile:

My many greetings, JOATWarrior. I've been writing from a pretty young age as well. I'm impressed at your fighting skills. Welcome to Mythic Scribes!

Thanks to all for the outstanding welcome. I've been busy with my paying business, but will definitely be spending time on here soon.