• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey guys!

ncpendergast

Dreamer
Hi everyone,

I'm Nikita Pendergast, writer and artist from Europe. I've been reading and writing fantasy for over 15 years, and sf for not quite as long (never published anything, tho, nor tried to). Right now I'm working on an epic fantasy graphic novel (yay!).

JCFarnham

Auror
Epic fantasy graphic novel? That's sounds fantastic :)

I've got a few ideas brewing towards the graphic end of things too. I'm not the kind of artist I want for the projects however, so they've stalled a bit until I can find someone.

Welcome!

Graphic novel? Go for it, I'm into the Celtic art of my roots, illuminated manuscript, "Book of Kells"; check out my gallery. Welcome to the scribes, the more artists the merrier.

ncpendergast

Dreamer
Thank you, everyone!
Yup, an epic fantasy graphic novel. It'll be up as a webcomic first -- in fact, the beginning was, before my plot imploded (oops). If you're on Twitter, you might even have heard of it, it's called "Orcs for Hire". /shameless self-advertising

@JCFarnham: Cool! I'm rather new to this whole comics thing myself, and it's really different from non-visual storytelling, but I've been drawing for ages, so it, uh, sounded like a good idea at the time, haha. I'm sure you'll find the right artist for your projects. :)

@Aidan of the tavern: Yes, it is a big project. I like big projects. :p

@Stuart John Evison: Oh, nice! Yes, I remember the manuscripts from my trip to Dublin years ago. Quite impressive.