• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Who would read you a story?

Chime85

Sage
If you had a choice, wwho would you like to read to you, your favorite book? It could be a friend, a fictional character or a celebrity.

Personally, I would pick NBC Datelines Keith Morrison. He usually does the crime mystery hour on the channel and he does it soooooo well.

Love his voice. He can turn murder and other such horrid topics into a lulling bedtime story.

Who would you choose to read you a story?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guru Coyote

Archmage
I'm no good at remembering names of people ^^
But right now, my answer is: Lawrence Santoro At Home in Bluffton

Actually, if the question were "Who would you want to read Your story," Mr. Santoro would be my first choice. Now all I need to do is write a story he might read.

Kit

Maester
Michael McDonald.

Alternately, any man with a British, Scottish, Irish or Australian accent. :D

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
@ Kit. My husband is from England... :)

No offense to my hubby, but I'd pick Antonio Banderas, even if he just wanted to curl up on my bed as Puss in Boots and read me fairytales...

srcroft

Minstrel
If I could have someone read me a story it would probably be Morgan Freedman. Although I love Terry O'Quinn too.

To Read my Novel on audio book. David Bowie HAH, since I write Dark Scifi Fantasy Youth. lol

Man, I can't believe I missed this thread! Loads of people could read me a story, but I'll go with John Rhys Davies! He has a great voice for reading fantasy, really deep and melodious, with a slight Welsh accent. He would just bring that story to life.

Voice actor Steve Blum would be another one, great voice and he can do a wide range of characters.