• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi, new writer here

sugarpixie

Acolyte
Hello,
I wasn't kidding, I'm new to writing but already have/started working on a story I hope will publish. Ambitious I know but I cant help it. I will rewrite it till its perfect so I thought I should start with some non-bias writers for critique. So here I am hope to get some informative feed back. Thanks.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Sugarpixie, what a nice username you have!!

Welcome to Mythic Scribes, I am sure that you have come to the right place because most of our members are very warm, welcoming and helpful Fantasy writers always discussing ideas and helping other writers to improve their craft... Now that you have five posts you can explore the more private Forums like the Showcase, have fun =)

We have Group Chats too, all weekends from Friday to Sunday.

Hey, Sugarpixie. I'm still working on the world in which my stories are set, so you're ahead of me. Personally, however, I want to get a really clear picture of my world before I start writing stories about it. I've even tried sketching my characters using my modest artistic skills; you might find that helps develop your ideas.

Saigonnus

Auror
Welcome to the group! I am a hobbyist more than anything... having never finished anything worth reading. Good luck with your endeavors and I hope to see you around. :)

srcroft

Minstrel
Good luck muahahhaha *evil laugh* --- JUST KIDDING :) Welcome. Ask lots of questions, everyone here is very helpful.