• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Mystic Fool says hi...

Guru Coyote

Archmage
Hello Scribes!

Introductions - like all beginnings - have always been a weak point of mine. Usually I like to "just be there" or "jump right in" ...

I came to Mystic Scribes a) because I heard it was a very nice place to help each other to improve storytelling and writing skills and b) through The Roundtable Podcast - esp. after the Showcase episode with Antonio del Drago. After the mention of the Enneagrom for Character creation I was hooked.
I've developed a set of 36 cards (I call it "Enneaton") that I use as basis for a RPG System I am working on. The cards can be used for character creation as well as for plot and confict resolution.

Maybe a word or two about my username: I love Trickster stories, and my personal "totem" would be the Mystic (or wise) Fool... friends jokingly nicked me Guru Coyote, and it stuck.

So there, how's that for an intro?

Looking forward to being and contributing here,

-Martin (which is my real, but not my true name, hahaha)

LOCOFOOL

Minstrel
I was nicknamed LOCOFOOL by my friends for interesting reasons. So I understand you there, it's funny how my username has stuck with me so long!
Welcome! I hope you have a great time here! :)

srcroft

Minstrel
Welcome :) I've been on quite a few forums and I will tell you that this one is by far the least contentious, restricted, and prideful. People happy help, respect one another, have valid input, disagree nicely, and its active. That has been my experience.

Guru Coyote

Archmage
My experience so far too, srcroft :)
I've only been here a few days and already found very valuable input and friendly discussions.

Stuart: I was torn between using my real name as user name here and going with my alter ego... but then, the two are not that hard to connect, and the one is not a secret to the other :)

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
My username is the name of my business... not that creative. Oh well... welcome to the scribes! We're a quirky bunch, but we welcome all with open arms.