• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everyone

I just joined the forum and thought I would make a short post. I've never written fiction before but I've been working on a fantasy novel for the last year. I've finished a first draft and am about halfway through going through it a second time. I have no idea if I have the talent to write anything publishable or not but I'm going to do my best. I'm enjoying the attempt at least.

Chilari

Staff
I have no idea if I have the talent to write anything publishable or not but I'm going to do my best. I'm enjoying the attempt at least.

You and me both, and I've been writing for years.

Welcome to the Scriptorium. We've got quite a variety of writers here, from those who are relatively new to it to those who have been writing for decades and have novels, poems and short stories published. It sounds like you've made a pretty solid start. Good luck.

Guru Coyote

Archmage
I have no idea if I have the talent to write anything publishable or not but I'm going to do my best. I'm enjoying the attempt at least.

Doing it and enjoying it is what counts. And by what you write, you already achieved more than many who have grand dreams of bestsellerdom :)
Welcome in!

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie here..Hope to contribute in this forum according to the forum policies and tries to make valuable contribution.