• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Time For My Hello

wildink

Dreamer
Hey Everyone,

I have been lurking around here for a couple of weeks after finding this site on a blog for Nanowrimo and finally decided that it was time for me to join. I am not new to fantasy writing since I have done play by post rpging in a fantasy setting however I haven't really written any original fantasy fiction. I want to give it a try and thought that this might be a good place to get the help and resources that I might need. you all seem really friendly and I hope to get to know some of you.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Welcome Wildlink
We hope to get to know you to.
You will find almost boundless help and encouragement here.

Hello there!

We're always happy to help, just jump right in and let us know what you need.

Look forward to seeing what you have.

wildink

Dreamer
Thanks a bunch. I will have to get some stuff up as soon as I can. I've had a few thoughts run through my head lately but no real ideas. I would definitely appreciate any help once I get something up.

Guru Coyote

Archmage
Ideas are so overrated. Just sit down and write :)
Draw a tarot card or pick three words at random. Make it a story. Don't worry if it's any good. Just get going.
Once you are writing, challenge yourself a bit. Try writing the same thing from a different POV, in a different style, etc.

Oh, and welcome :)

wildink

Dreamer
Thanks coyote for the tip I will have to try it. Who knows it might turn into something bigger and thanks for the welcome.