• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

brokethepoint

Troubadour
And now for something completely different

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay I sleep all night and I work all day
He's a lumberjack and he's okay He sleeps all night and he works all day
I cut down trees, I eat my lunch I go to the lavatory On Wednesdays I go shopping And have buttered scones for tea
He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch He goes to the lavatory On Wednesdays he goes shopping And has buttered scones for tea
I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay (He's a lumberjack and he's okay) I sleep all night and I work all day (He sleeps all night and he works all day)
I cut down trees, I skip and jump I like to press wildflowers I put on women's clothing And hang around in bars
He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps He likes to press wildflowers He puts on women's clothing And hangs around in bars?
I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay (He's a lumberjack and he's okay) I sleep all night and I work all day (He sleeps all night and he works all day)
I cut down trees, I wear high heels Suspenders and a bra I wish I'd been a girlie Just like my dear papa
He cuts down trees, he wears high heels Suspenders and a bra?

Ireth

Myth Weaver
This is the thread that cannot die.

"This is the thread that never ends,
Yes, it goes on and on, my friends!
Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue posting here forever just because..."

FatCat

Maester
"This is the thread that never ends,
Yes, it goes on and on, my friends!
Some people started posting here, not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue posting here forever just because..."

Well thanks for implanting that song deep within my mind, awesome. I hate lambs.

WyrdMystic

Inkling
Irish stew is also lovely when made with lamb, aka the "traditional" way.

By traditional I assume you mean while everyone chants in a circle and the lamb is placed on the altar ready for the sacrafice? No? Oh. Well yes, that's good too.

Sparkie

Auror
This seems like as good a place as any to post this, so here we go...

So yesterday I catch my dad reading Moby Dick. Again. Big deal, right?

Here's the thing though: About four years ago my dad began his epic journey of reading Moby Dick for the first time. And all that man did was moan and whine and complain about how unreadable the book was and that Herman Melville must've been nuts to write that much about ships and whale oil and Christianity and obsession and the particular order a given vessels group of officers should eat and all this for TWO FRIGGIN' YEARS!!! For two years he read that book, and for two years our family had to hear about it. Now he's reading an annotated version with commentary and I'm about ready to spike his beer with rat poison just to put him out of his misery.

(sigh)

Ok, I feel better.

FatCat

Maester
A hammer in the darkness will do the same trick, if you have the will to subvert police negotiation. Just aim for the temple, swing a couple of times, and blame it on sexual past experiences. Works like a charm.

WyrdMystic

Inkling
I can just imagine the look of astonishment on your face as he turns the last page and boldly declares - "That was the best goddamn book I've ever read!" :D

Reaver

Staff
A hammer in the darkness will do the same trick, if you have the will to subvert police negotiation. Just aim for the temple, swing a couple of times, and blame it on sexual past experiences. Works like a charm.

I mean this in the best possible way: THIS IS WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE FROM OHIO. IT SHOULD BE: "...past sexual experiences." :D

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Last edited: