• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This or that?

Inigo. As much as I love Fezzik, Inigo is actually more of a protagonist in The Princess Bride than any other character.

Also, I loves me some Mandy Patinkin. Even when he's fat and has a giant beard, like in Homeland.

EDIT: HERP DERP forgot a question.

Better Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Daniel Craig? Note that I'm asking who makes a better Bond, not who was in better Bond movies.

Mindfire

Istar
Inigo. As much as I love Fezzik, Inigo is actually more of a protagonist in The Princess Bride than any other character.

Also, I loves me some Mandy Patinkin. Even when he's fat and has a giant beard, like in Homeland.

EDIT: HERP DERP forgot a question.

Better Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Daniel Craig? Note that I'm asking who makes a better Bond, not who was in better Bond movies.

Craig all the way.

Superman or Thor?

MadMadys

Troubadour
Pocahontas? Really? Like, really really? Flynn.

Stuck in 'Towering Inferno' type situation or 'Poseidon Adventure' type?

Reaver

Staff
Originally Posted by Barsook

Woody or Buzz?

I have a Buzz and a Woody.

Eastwood. Clint Eastwood is a palindrome for Old West Action.

R2D2 or C3PO?

Last edited:

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Buzz and Woody... wow!

Anyway, 3PO--at least before he was invented by Darth Vader as a little boy. He's so polite. Plus, I can never tell what that little trashcan is saying. And speaking of robot trashcans:

B.O.B. or V.I.N.C.E.N.T.?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Biological weapons kill more people, but chemical ones are more precise. So . . . Chemistry.

Wand or Staff?

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Friendship?! Friendship?!?!?

Scorpion has lame fire breath as a finisher, but Sub-Zero lost street cred when he became an unmasked good guy. C'mon! You rip heads off. Good guys can have finishing moves, but not the tear-out-the-head-and-spinal-column-with-your-bare-hands kind. Now, Scorpion knows he's bad. And when he takes of his mask, he takes off his face so there's just a skull.

Not a flawless victory, but Scorpion wins.

Magic Lasso or Invisible Jet?