• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings!

alien

Dreamer
Hey people, I'm pretty new here. (Well, I'm entirely new here. So scratch that.)

I like to write in the fantasy and science fiction genre. (Not hard science fiction though, fantasy esque. Think star wars or star trek. But then again, if I didn't write fantasy, why would I be here?)

I'm not particularly good with with grammar and punctuation, never been a strong point of mine. People tell me I have a lot of great ideas and stories though.

So, I'm here. Just looking to converse with fellow writers who share the same genre(s) as me. :) Maybe get a critique or two even on some pieces I'm writing. (And also give critique back as well.)

So, hi. :p

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Welcome alien
Pull up a seat and warm your toes by the fire.
You should be able to get lots of support, advice and ideas here.
Jump on in when you have something to share...

Sparkie

Auror
Jump on in when you have something to share...

I second that. I look forward to seeing what you've written. If you're so inclined, you can respond to my recent post in the Showcase forum once you have five posts, or drop by the Challenges forum. We've got some really fun stuff in there.

Hope you like it here. Welcome!

alien

Dreamer
I'm pretty sure I'll like it here. Seems like a really friendly place. I mean, extremely friendly.

I mean having just gotten off figment. (A young adult/teen 'writing' website.) The folk there are more often than not needlessly sarcastic. (Even in 'serious' threads.)

But enough of that idle chatter, I'll definitely be jumping on in. The community here seems pretty young, so I'd be happy to be a part of it.

Cheers!