• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello on a Sunday evening!

keiani

Dreamer
Hello! My name is Katy, I'm a fantasy reader & hopeful writer. My husband and I are working on starting a blog about reading & writing fantasy, and in our searches to see what's already out there we found this site. We are both excited to have a community of writers to join (I don't think he's made an account yet!)

I have always loved reading and writing fantasy. I graduated from college in the spring, and although I was only a creative writing minor I miss the inspiration I felt among other writers! I have participated in NaNoWriMo for the past few years. I am excited to dive into the forums here, but for now, I think I will go try to rescue this November's flailing novel :).

Sparkie

Auror
Welcome keiani! Or Katy, whatever you prefer.

Glad to see you participating in NaNo. Don't know about you, but I got my butt kicked this year. Hope you have more success than me. Good luck finishing!

keiani

Dreamer
Thank you, Sparkie!

I'm kind of in the same boat, but still hoping to crank out some words by Friday!

Greetings Keiani/Katy, glad you have found a home here. We're happy to have you and I can't wait to see what you and your husband contribute to the community.