• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

NaNo Progress

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Up to 38,575. So close! One more week and I have a long weekend, so I'll most likely push into the 40K plus range. It would be great to get around 45K this weekend, but if I stay on track, I'll be happy enough. Keep going guys!

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
Up to 40,281. Graylorne may have 40,283? :) Hopefully more!

Has anyone dropped out yet? If so, why? I only need less than 10K left and I'll have reached the 50K threshold. Woo hoo!

Last edited:

Graylorne

Archmage
I didn't come very far today. Had to do some work on my Rhidauna books.

And my publisher had some nice news, but I'm keeping it a secret for a while :)

Ah well, got another 4 NaNo days...

Chilari

Staff
Getting close now, WriMos. Keep going, you're almost there! I'm hoping to see lots of 50ks by the end of the week. Consider this a big old cheer from the sidelines:

:wavespin: :bounce: :goodjob: :dance:

Butterfly

Auror
Well, I've gotten myself stuck during the last few days... got through it now though and there's only 6,000 words left to go, and it's done, well the Nano 50,000 word bit anyway. Still got stuff to come after that.

Anyway, it looks like we're all hovering around about the same position, give or take 500 words.

keiani

Dreamer
Hello :). I'm new here! So, I revitalized my nano novel on Friday after two dead weeks and have it up to 24k from 15k...okay, still a long way to go, but I think 50k by this Friday is still doable!

I have fallen out of love with this novel but I wanted to keep pushing because I need to teach myself to actually PLOT ahead of time, and make it work on the go.