• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Peeking Around the Corner ...

Terri

Acolyte
Hi, everyone

I was excited to find this forum as I've only just realised what genre my trilogy fall into! I'd never heard of Mythic Fiction but I knew it wasn't urban fantasy.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and I hope to find (and share) helpful advice/tips/encouragement. I should probably have checked what everyone else has said so I know the kind of tone to take, but - as in my writing - I prefer to be myself :)

Anyway, briefly: I have just completed the second in my series "The Lynher Mill Chronicles," and I'm pitching agents as we speak, with the first. (The Dust of Ancients.) If anyone fancies a quick look please toddle over to: Terri Nixon

I'm on Twitter too: @terrinixon

Lovely to meet you!
Tel. x

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Terri, you are very welcome to Mythic Scribes!!

You have come to the perfect place to meet other Fantasy writers, make new friends and share advice, tips and encouragement. It's great to have new and interesting people like you joining our ever-growing and friendly community =)

I am looking forward to see you at the Mythic Chat this weekend.

Nice to have you here Terri, indeed, it's important to be yourself. Please dive right into the threads, there's valuable experience gathered here, plus everyone is very friendly (we should get an award for being the last friendly place on the internet :D).

Terri

Acolyte
Thanks so much for the welcomes! I look forward to have a good ramble around the threads later, it looks like a fun (and yes, friendly!) place :)

lawrence

Troubadour
Welcome Terri. I'll take a look at your site :) Hope you can receive and give here at Mythic Scribes. Enjoy!