• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello from one third of a writing team!

saellys

Inkling
Good evening, everyone! I'm thrilled to find a fantasy writing forum that's so active, and I look forward to exploring and reading about everyone's projects.

My name is Hannah, and I'm 28 years old. I live in Missouri with my husband, a walking almost-talking combination of our genes, and two dogs. When I'm not busy chasing my homunculus around the house, I make a variety of crafts, play guitar, and go a few rounds of Magic with my husband. Sometimes I even manage to read books. My favorites have been written by the likes of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Philip Pullman, Salman Rushdie, Haruki Murakami, Kelly Link, Dan Simmons, and Thomas Wharton.

For the foreseeable future, I'm working with two other writers on Camlann, a novel in which two estranged brothers must work together to restore their dishonored family before war and politics bring them to ruin. We're going to self-publish it in a serial format online, alongside a print-on-demand dead tree version. We're on our second draft, and we powered through NaNoWriMo and hit 50,000 words yesterday (though it wasn't technically a win since there are three of us and all). I'll save further details for the self-promotion section.

It's lovely to meet you all!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Welcome Hannah
Well done on the NaNoWriMo. I haven't done it myself but there have been one or two mumbles about it here...
Pull up a seat, warm you toes by the fire and have fun here.

Welcome to the Scribes Hannah. Thats a good list of reading matter you've got there. I saw Philip Pullman doing a talk last year, I can safely say he's the most inspirational speaker I've seen.

Nightshade

Acolyte
Hi! I like the idea of self publishing. More control is important to me. I'm new here just stopping by - Colleen