• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Vision for Mythic Scribes

I find this forum a family because you help us especially me, in some other details wherein we need answers to our queries. It is such a good feeling that I could help in my own little way. I like the idea of sharing thoughts and through this I gained a lot of friends.

Catherine

Dreamer
I've just found this site and I'm absolutely loving it so far! Unlike other sites we all love the same genre, so the tips on how to improve your writing are more useful and relevant. I'm learning so much already and I haven't even got round to uploading my first chapter!

If I may make a suggestion, although I enjoy the forums immensely, it would be nice to have your own book pages on your profile, so it's easier for people to read right through, rather than have your work interrupted (for lack of a better word) by others' work. Maybe you can already do this and I just haven't figured it out yet - hey, I'm a newbie! :tongue: Just a thought :)

Katsu

Acolyte
I'd like to figure out that part as well. Haha and I really gotta say the site is unbelievably useful so far for me as well. Good job operating all this wonderfulness so far. Keep on the good work. Also question:

Is there a place in here with RPG story already going on? And if so, where?

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
There were a couple of RPGs going in the Mythic Worlds section, but they're sort of on hiatus (permanent?) at the moment. You can also join in with the Mythic Archipelago which is a collaborative world-building project.

Nightshade

Acolyte
I tried another site, a science fiction and promptly forgot about it. I won't be forgetting Mythic Scribes! Very organized, excellent communications and tools! Love how much information is available!