• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Talk about your avatar!

Butterfly

Auror
1) What is your avatar?

A Butterfly

2) Why did you choose it?

Goes with the name

3) Does it inspire your writing, in some way?

Yes. I flutter about, do everything energetically, then flutter away and realise I've not really done as as much as I should have.

I like to switch it up every once in awhile (I can't stand staying the same for a long time) so here's my favorite...

Malus Darkblade
I chose him because he is my favorite anti-hero and quite possibly one of my favorite fantasy characters of all time.

Ahzek Ahriman
I chose him because I am a huge Warhammer 40K nerd and the Thousand Sons are among my favorite of the Chaos Legions

My newest avatar is the All Seeing Eye. I don't know why I really chose it to be honest. I absolutely love symbols and it just seems like such an ominous one. I like symbols involved with geometry like triangles and stars.

What is your avatar?

Agent Smith looking mean ...

Why did you choose it?

Cause I had an Agent Smith on another forum, that was a GIF. He was snarling and rain was dripping down his face. Tried it here and it didn't work. Liked the idea anyway, so I stuck with it.

Does it inspire you in any way?

Single-mindedness. Total-bonkers monomania. I will be published - I will be published ... Wanna know what I think, Mr Anderson ...

Jess A

Archmage
1) What is your avatar?

Guy of Gisborne (Richard Armitage) from Robin Hood.

I like the character; he's a badass, good looking and a loser - all at the same time.

Never thought about it. Not really I guess. Maybe the evil expression is to hint at my plan for world domination as an amazing author!

Aravelle

Sage
1) What is your avatar?

Little mermaid art by Alice-chan

It's beautiful, I love mermaids, and I kind of look like the mermaid.

No.. it's just an expression of me.

Chime85

Sage
Changed my avatar so now it's:

1) It's Derpy!
2) I like the character. Also, we have a new rabbit who we call Derpy due to her apparent lazy eye and constant confused expression
3) No, but it does put a smile on my face