• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Member Whereabouts

Thanks Ben and Ireth,
I'm back but I am still a bit out of sorts.
Looking forward to meeting all the new people and trying to shake what I have seen of late from my mind.
May you all be blessed.
~BL~

PS. Just a random thought but; I find it really funny that primary care givers who are not related to the PT can not get some type of assistance with the processing of events afterwards... Somehow that just seems wrong, not to mention foolhardy.
If others out there end up feeling like I have been feeling after caring for not only my friend's husband but her too; I can see why most people avoid lending a hand. These are people I love, care for and watching that was not easy, trying to keep my friend from falling apart was worse, I know the medical stuff inside out, but I still feel like I failed her and him not to mention some higher power if you will, I failed somehow... I can't place a finger on it but it is what it is.

Last edited:

myrddin173

Maester
Hi everybody! So its been a while since I have been around. (Looking back my last post was in April! :eek:) Some of you probably have no idea who I am but I look forward to getting to know all of you. And for those of you that do know me I have missed you all.

Thank you Sparkie! Have not been able to focus much on writing lately, what with deployments and having babies and all. But it seems that I have a little time to spare for now so I am back.

Reaver

Staff
Taking off tomorrow and I'm going to be gone for a while. I have some work to do overseas for the company that I work for. I should be back in a month or two. You kids play nice and Uncle Reaver will bring you presents when he comes back.

So, I joined back in 2011 when this place was still pretty new and I was pretty active for a few months and then I went to basic combat training when I joined the army, then advanced individual training. During those periods of time I completely forgot about mythic scribes. Then a get an email a few days ago and was like "oh yeah, I should visit that place again... what was my username?" I ended up going to the last page of the introduction forum and advancing a page until I saw something that looked familiar (got the password on the first try too!). So, that brings me to declare that I am currently in Seoul, South Korea protecting it from the north! Who, it seems, have been doing some stupid stuff of late. But anyway, back to the point: I'm back.

Ophiucha

Auror
After months of moving back and forth between two countries, two time zones, and two states, I am back to being online enough to do anything other than reblog gifsets on tumblr from my phone. I'm still not back in Canada, but hey, I'm settled. And I'm writing a new story. Nice to be back, everyone!

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Hey all, I need to take a week or two off to help focus on a few things IRL. Clearing my plate like that helps me a lot sometimes. I'll be back.

Sia

Sage
Mmm ... not going to be here much in next week - 4th June daytime. Then a little while after that, I'll be in no-internet-o-polis. (grandparents)

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
I just found out that my wife's due date has been moved up from June 6th to tomorrow morning for a C-Section because our baby wants to come out feet first.

So if my posts seem a bit sparse and scatterbrained for the next week, that's why. If they seem scatterbrained for a few months, it's because I'm not getting any sleep. If they still seem a little scatterbrained after that, it's because I've got three baby boys torturing my every waking moment (and being a lot of fun while they're at it!).

Wish us luck!

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
I send my best wishes for you, your wife and your baby, good luck Devor!!

Just like T.Allen said, this shall be a stressful but also magical time for you and your wife. I am sure that the doctors will do a great job and everything will be fine, this is a beautiful part of your lives =)

When you return home with your baby, please let us know.