• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Kill this Thread

Philip Overby

Staff
Article Team
So, what inane, pointless, ridiculous, thought-provoking, strange, insipid, radical, awesome, false, crazy, powerful, phoney, superfluous, brain-rattling thing will I post now?

This:

death_dealer.jpg

Death Dealer has come. Three more pages until this thread goes to 100 pages. The longest in Mythic Scribes history. It will officially be moved to Chit Chat, where it will go into retirement, and enjoy a nice time in Florida by the beach.

Or you guys will keep posting and keep it alive forever, until the end of time, ceaselessly spinning in the nether reaches of the universe.

Either way. :D

A good video, FatCat. I'd link Still (With Puppies) but that would totally violate the no swearing rule. So I'll link this instead.

[video=youtube_share;oZzgAjjuqZM]http://youtu.be/oZzgAjjuqZM[/video]

Hopefully this doesn't offend anyone from Cleveland.

Also, I have it on good authority (people from Cleveland) that what they say about East Cleveland in this video is true.

And to people not from the USA, Cleveland is famous for being the first city in the country to go bankrupt. They based their entire economy on LeBron James (a basketball player), and then he left them to go to the Miami team.

Last edited:

WyrdMystic

Inkling
You know, the pressure is on for whoever gets 1,000 to say something truly epic......though it will probably be nothing more than.....

/10char