1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

10/6/12 Quest Info

Discussion in 'Second Hand: Chat RPG' started by Philip Overby, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Philip Overby

Philip Overby Staff Article Team

So I'm assuming there was no quest for 9/29/12, so I'll just post the update for next Saturday.

I'll be GMing, and it would be great if people can post if they're going to play or not here. I'll open the game at 7 PM US Central time.

Before beginning, I'm going to say if you haven't updated your character from last time, please send me the information so I can update your character sheet.

Since it takes a while to get things moving, I'm going to tell you what the quest will be here and you can decide if you want to play or not.

A messenger has a very important note that I want to be cut off from arriving at its destination, namely Dark Future, Dark Past Cartography. The problem is the messenger is going to Bent Valley, where the locals don't take too kindly to violence. Figure out a way to cut off the message without causing a public scene, and you'll be handsomely rewarded.

Also be aware that Princess Vera is still asking for tributes from Bent Valley, so her cronies may show up. I'll leave you to deal with them as needed.

And one more note: a rogue mutant boar has been rampaging on the outskirts of the city. None of the hunters have been able to take it out. Bent Valley's mayor will pay kindly for taking out the menace.

Thank you in advance,

Phillliam

So please show your interest to play for next weekend.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  2. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Sounds like fun! ^^ I'll very likely be there.

3. MystiqueRain

MystiqueRain Troubadour

I think I'll be there :) So is helping that one lady from last time scrapped then?

4. Philip Overby

For now, yes. Thanks for confirming.

5. Philip Overby

Anyone else on board for this weekend? The game will be 8 PM Central time on Saturday.

6. Philip Overby

Since only 2 people have responded, I hope this isn't a problem, but I'm going to be out of town this Saturday (Sunday my time) so I will be cancelling Saturday's session. I apologize for the short notice. Instead, I have an idea:

If you still want to play Second Hand, please do so. You can have your characters get together and chat and even share background information. Whatever background information you come up with, I'll weave it into the world in some way (so try to make it feasible! :) ) Save the information you come up with and PM it to me and I'll keep it in mind when creating future games.

If you don't want to play without a GM, I understand. I will instead offer a game on Sunday at 7 PM Central US Time instead, the same game that was announced above. Let me know if that is cool with you all.

Take care!

7. Ireth

Ireth Myth Weaver

Unfortunately it looks like I won't be able to make this week's round after all. I'm at home with my family for the weekend, so most of my time will be spent with them and my college roommate, who's visiting.

8. Philip Overby

OK, that's cool. I'll be around Sunday if anyone is available in any case.