• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

A Pleasure to Meet You All

Iclyn Cole

Hello, lovely fantasy folks! I'd like to go by the name Iclyn Cole, an amateur writer. Writing stories had always been a hidden hobby of mine, I've shared them with my closest friends but never published anything in social media, never even tried to finish the books I've started. A couple years ago, I decided to stop writing until I felt the urge to do something again and by coincidence, found this place.

Right now, I'm looking back at my past works which I think have potential and tweaking its plots and character, maybe I might even rewrite the whole thing. I haven't found the writing voice that I like but it definitely isn't the one I use when I was younger.

I'm looking forward to discovering more of my style and learning a lot of things in this journey. Thanks for having me here! I'm pretty much hyped to be a part of this community!

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
Welcome to Scribes, and welcome to the madhouse that's writing! You're in good company. We have writers and authors of all degrees of skill and experience and age on this forum. It's a great community, very positive and supportive. Good luck and I look forward to hearing your thoughts in the threads!