• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Allow me to be the first to introduce my much older (and wiser!) alter ego: Jasper!

jasperjheart

Dreamer
Hello there! To all young authors and enthusiasts of the fine art of fantasy; my name is Jasper James Heart.

To refrain from boring you all into early graves, or a state of catatonia, I will proceed with keeping things short and simple, (If I can manage):

I was born at a very ripened age, I'm not quite sure how old, though I haven't seen many twenty somethings with hair as white as mine, or skin as wrinkled and leather, neither; so im guessing very very old. Maybe two-hundred and the some.

I was birthed from the imagination of a young boy with the curse of carrying around an old and withered storyteller in his head. His curse was my gift, as we became increasingly close over the years and he has givien me the chance to tell my stories, even though they remained for our eyes only, up until now. Since then he has grown and married and grew a family of his own. Regardless all of these monumental changes, we have remained together, brainstorming and creating worlds together in his mind.

Thank you all so much for your time and we cannot wait to meet some of the lovely people on this newfangled computer site. I have a hard time with these contraptions. I'm used a more archaic way of expressing my words.

Sometimes, in my old age I forget how not to ramble, so please forgive me. Again, thank you for your patience and I am happy to be here!
Good night to all!

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
welcome to the scribes, a community where all are encouraged to share, whether it's short stories in the challenges or their WIP in the showcase. We're a diverse community and there's a little something here for everyone. I hope your stay is as productive as mine has been.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met jasperjheart
This is a good place to learn and share.
We are [mostly] harmless. And some of us will roll over to have our tummies rubbed.
Leap on in when you have half a mind.
[And why do I have a subtle Calvin and Hobbes craving...]