• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

An Introduction

Genevieve Fosa

Hello,

I worked for better than a dozen years as a ghost writer, concentrating on helping people o write their memoirs. I have lost count of the number of book that I wrote anonymously. My name did not appear anywhere on those books, and I was under contract not to admit that i had written them.

Now that I am in the third trimester of my life, it is really important to me to get some books out with my name on the cover. Don't ask me why. I have one fantasy book on Amazon - When Mother Calls, It sells as an e-book on Barnes and Noble. I am presently writing the second book in what will be a series of three books. And, I need what every writer needs: Feedback. I am more than willing to offer feedback on other people's manuscripts.

My favorite form of fantasy is time travel. I have been taking my main character into the past, where she must figure out how to get along, without getting into too much trouble.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Welcome to Mythic Scribes. I think you'll find this an informative and supportive community.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Genevieve Fosa
Good to have you here.
NDAs can be a lot of fun.
Leap on in and enjoy.