• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

And so a story begins..

AnimeDean

Acolyte
Hey there! My name is Dean, I'm 18 years and I live in the Netherlands.

I made this account quite some time back while I was writing intensively and I already did a introduction but since I wasn't active and I started to lose interest in writing after a few days I never gotten back so I decided to once again formally reintroduce myself to everyone and be active. I started to lose interest in writing because I had no one to check on my story, and that's one of the things that I would love to do, share my story, even though it's not done yet, with someone who wants to read it and give some tips and enjoy my story.
But all of a sudden my imagination went beserk and gained some nice ideas ( I think ) and wrote them down, I currently have 3 new story lines in my head which I want to work out and get some feedback from. I already have it all down in my head and I have the story line and character description written down. I also have a little bit written of the three story's. So if anyone feels like reading a bit of what I have right now please message me!

Umm.. A bit about myself, I love to play games, read books, and watch Anime. I love Japan so you can expect Japanese names in my story's, I'm sorry if you don't like that but I love the meaning they put behind every name and if that fits perfectly for the character you have in your head you just have to use it.

Well as you've probably noticed my English isn't that good, I'm not a native english speaker/writer, but I want to write my story's in English because, to be honest, I don't like Dutch..

It's a pleasure to meet you all!

Last edited:

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met AnimeDean
This is a good place to learn and share.
Your English seems to be pretty good to me and a lot better than my Dutch [I only know about 4 words and I'm sure all of them are rude...].

SeverinR

Vala
Welcome,
I was in Holland before you were, visited Amsterdam and a town on the North sea.(1986, if I'm not mistaken.)

Find a section that looks interesting and settle in. We welcome questions and comments on all areas of topics.

Just know that most of the people here hang with questionable characters in shady areas of the world. You have been warned.

AnimeDean

Acolyte
Thank you very much! And that sounds really interesting, did you like it in Holland?

I'll remember your warning.