• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Another New Member

Selena

Acolyte
Hello and welcome. Would you care about telling us about what you write (if anything)?
I'm writing a fantasy novel. If you're curious, here's a short synopsis type thing.
"You are Sira Montallet, the rightful heir of Ceadrith, and my daughter.” When Sira, one of the many orphans on the streets of Ceadrith tries to steal a noble's purse, things don't go as planned. The crown prince, Ryton, takes her back to the castle, where she is discovered as a legendary StormCalled and the king's eldest daughter. There she discovers a world of magic, where she's hailed as Ceadrith's savior in its war against Xetogallia. The seventeen-year-old will have to weave through a court of deception, manipulation, betrayals, and romance. But when Sira and her new friends discover a long-hidden secret protected for generations, Sira is faced with a choice. Should she keep her new life she's made for herself or risk everything- including her lover- to oust the secret and change the world? Fighting multiple fronts with only the help of her four friends, Sira will have to navigate a deadly game if she has any hope of surviving and making it to tommorow.

Selena

Acolyte
Thanks! From what I can tell, 'your little corner of the world' is very inspiring and helpful so far!