• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Archery

I just wanted to see if any of the other scribes here shoots competitive archery. I do, with NFAA.

Lol if you do, just give a shout out.

Have any questions with NFAA or competitive archery, post them and I'll answer them to the best I can.

I've done it before, but not competitively. Not badly either. My homeschool group was going to start a team, but I don't k ow what happened to that...

I hope to get back into it eventually, it's fun.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
I'm not competitive in modern archery, but i do shoot competitively with long bow in the SCA. Of course, I'm not as "competitive" as I'd maybe like to be...

Plus, I make all my equipment, so that's fun!

I'm not competitive in modern archery, but i do shoot competitively with long bow in the SCA. Of course, I'm not as "competitive" as I'd maybe like to be...

I think everyone who shoots feels that way!

Peat

Sage
I don't do archery, but I saw this on twitter and immediately though of this thread.

CsH8uGIUAAAOiSn.jpg

My archery coach today tried something like this, could shoot quite well with his feet actually. Upside down though? Forget it lol.

Ragnar

Dreamer

Hiya! I saw your post and wondered if you had any links to info on making bows? I'd like to make a bow, but with tons of sites, it's hard to know which to trust, if you know what I mean.

Thanks!