• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Ask Ani: a place for advice and discussion

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Okay, for the people who post things on the showcase and don't maybe get a response, or for those looking for a deeper crit, I want to open a thread.

Post anything you want. I'll read it, guaranteed, respond with all the best I can give, and answer any questions posted here to the best of my ability.

I did this on my blog but took down my website temporarily because I hated its structure.

I can't expect others to join in the discussions here, but I would love it if they did. Okay, it's open. Post whatever you want looked at and hear my words, scribes. NO seriously, I'm not an expert, but I'm stuck in editing mode and if you want a little light shed on a scene causing you headaches, throw it up here and gimme a chance to help if you need a little thought-provoking back and forth.

I don't intend to imply the showcase isn't productive, but I want a place where anyone can post and be guaranteed a thorough crit. Also, I'd like to add that in this advanced crit thread, I'd like to occasionally discuss things like POV, plot, editing, and other more advanced writing concepts. This thread is about that next step, taking a first draft and strengthening the heck out of it until it's publish-worthy.