• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Aspiring Author Coming Through

DannyLewis

Hello everyone, my name is Danny, 22 years old and living in England. I have been writing on and off for a number of years, I have loved it since a young age. I enjoy writing fantasy fiction but haven't really tried much else. My favourite authors are Brandon Sanderson, Trudi Canavan, Robert Jordan and Terry Pratchett.

I'm a bit of a nerd, with a slight Marvel obsession and I love playing video games, Xbox One is my console of choice and I've been playing Dragon Age, Advanced Warfare and FIFA a lot lately. I love football - real football ;) I'm particularly into photography as well, I would consider myself half decent, I have a portfolio just ask and I can PM you. I make my living in Web Design and freelance web writing.

I came here mainly to improve my own writing skills and to read some wonderful work and gain critique on my own work. It's also a way to motivate myself to write more as well, so feel free to give me a virtual kick up the a**e if I'm not writing much!

Would love to spend some time here and hopefully get to know one or two of you, if you have any questions please ask :)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met DannyLewis
Share what you know and learn what you need.
I'm UK resident myself... can't say I play aaanny video games... I do have a Wii somewhere... I'm sure I do... does that count... I can remember "bowling" on it.
But I do take lots of pics, when out walking, of interesting trees.
We can't promise to kick you up the arse but I'm sure something can be arranged...

Tom

Istar
Willcommen, Danny!

I like Marvel too. I haven't done any gaming in a few years. The last game I remember playing was Call of Duty: Black Ops. And what do you mean, "real football"? American football is real too!

Arse. Heh. You British have some funny slang. But I guess we Americans can't talk, especially we Buffalonians...