• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Author Update/Status

kennyc

Inkling
Just a status update and need to get more involved here at the Scribes. ;)

Sort of in preparation for my next round of publication I made some minor corrections to my Prosthetic Amalgams books (I and II) as well as addressing a couple of formatting issues and have Republished both of them at Amazon.

I got a start on what will be my next Poetry Collection and will try to pull that together in the next week or so closely followed by a collection of Prose Poetry/Micro Fiction. I'd love to get them both completed and published by the end of June. Quite doable I think. I may actually find that I have enough material for a second new poetry/prose poetry collection as well.

It has been two years since the last book - Prosthetic Amalgams II and something like four years since the last traditional poetry collection publication.

Here we go, wish me luck! :)

kennyc

Inkling
After a couple of days of formatting, editing, adjusting and all that jazz. I've got a near-final draft of my latest Poetry Collection - "The Consequences of Long-Term Furniture Ownership" (many SF/F/Surreal as well as realistic pieces). Eighty poems in total so something of a 'big' collection. Many poetry collections have as little as a few dozen. Depends of course on the poet, their style etc. I know most people here are not poets, but if you have a particular interest in reading an advance copy for errors/input and possibly in exchange for a review once it goes live at Amazon let me know. I'll be making a limited selection of advance copies available (ebook only, that's all I do :) ).