1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Book Cover Art and Design by Karelys Rodriguez | Luna Velobeth Arts

Discussion in 'Services' started by karelysrodriguez, Apr 19, 2014.

1. karelysrodriguez

karelysrodriguez Acolyte

Hello to all! My name is Karelys Rodriguez and I'm a self-taught digital artist from Puerto Rico. I've been working with photomanipulation mixed with digital painting for two years now. I currently work fulltime as a freelance digital artist and have had the pleasure of working with many clients from photographers, bands/musicians and cosplayers, among others. I'm currently offering my services to do book cover art and design, logos, CD cover art, and more!

You can check my work at:
    DEVIANTART
    FACEBOOK

Here are some examples of my work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can also take a look at some commercial artworks I have done here: Commissioned Work Folder on deviantART

• I have some artworks available for licensing. If needed, the artwork can be adapted to the story and characters of the book. Also, I can make an art customised exclusively for your book cover. You will be kept up to date with the creating process of the book cover art and receive previews of the artwork.

• For book covers the price range is from $250-500 depending on what the client wants design-wise and the difficulty of the cover art.

• I only accept payment through PAYPAL to [email protected]. 50% of the payment must be done in advance, and the other 50% once the work is complete.

• If you're interested in contacting me for more info, email me to [email protected]

Blessings! :D

2. T.Allen.Smith

T.Allen.Smith Staff Moderator

Love it. I'm definitely interested in doing covers with photo manipulation.

I saved your contact info & will contact you when ready.

3. karelysrodriguez

karelysrodriguez Acolyte

Some more works:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  4. karelysrodriguez

karelysrodriguez Acolyte

Ok. Thank you! :)

5. karelysrodriguez

karelysrodriguez Acolyte

PRICE MISTAKE CLARIFICATION:
    I accidently wrote something wrong on the price range. Prices are around $250-500. Thank you!

6. Fyle

Fyle Inkling

Looks real nice.

Good luck!

7. Black Dragon

Black Dragon Staff Administrator

I fixed it for you. :)

8. Old Wild Child

Old Wild Child Scribe

Hi Karelys,
    I really like your work and several elements from the pieces you've displayed IO have envisioned for a cover on a work I'm engaged in. I hope to correspond with you, 'down the road,' as they say, when I near completion. Again, your work is beauthiful and has an ethereal quality to it...
    Carrie

9. karelysrodriguez

karelysrodriguez Acolyte

Thank you very much!! :D I would love to work your book cover! Let me know when you finish to discuss the details! i[email protected] Blessings!

10. karelysrodriguez

karelysrodriguez Acolyte

Thank you very much!! I would love to work your book cover! Let me know when you finish to discuss the details! [email protected] Blessings!

11. karelysrodriguez

karelysrodriguez Acolyte

Thank you! :)