1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Book cover art & design services by Renu Sharma

Discussion in 'Services' started by The Dark Rayne, Sep 24, 2012.

1. The Dark Rayne

The Dark Rayne Acolyte

Hello everyone,

I am a self taught artist with an expertise in photo-manipulation art for book covers. I have been working with indie authors for about 2 years. Before that, I worked in the design industry for a while designing website layouts, brochures etc. I left my day job in Oct 2011 and have been serving Indie authors full time since then.

You can check out my work here:
    Website
    Deviantart gallery
    Facebook page

There are lot of artworks in my galleries as potential book covers. The price range for my work is $250 to $600 depending on the complexity of the work.

I am very flexible with payments so all you have to do is initiate a conversation if you are interested. You can reach me at [email protected]. Payment is via Paypal.

I am also running a limited time promotion. You can find the details here:

Renu Sharma's world of art: BIG DISCOUNT on book cover art commissions, limited slots

What all you get for the money:

• A customized artwork that may almost look like a digital painting.
    • Free revisions. You pay in 2 parts so you get exactly what you want before you make the full payment.
    • Freedom to use the artwork in any way you want pertaining to the promotion of your book.
    • The artwork will be exclusively yours.
    • Ability to give your own photos to be used on the cover that may not look extremely professional but still can be transformed into a beautiful and professional looking cover. (for the exclusivity of the stock images used)

Most of my existing work is in high dimensions & resolution so it can be used for printing as well.

Here is a preview of my work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sheilawisz

Sheilawisz Staff Moderator

Hello Renu, and Welcome to Mythic Scribes!!

I have visited your site, and after appreciating your gallery I must say that your art is very beautiful and impressive. I am looking forward to have a style like that for the artwork of my Fantasy novels, so maybe I will contact you in the future.

You are very talented, congratulations =)

3. shangrila

shangrila Inkling

Yeah, I've got to say that's some pretty amazing artwork. When I'm ready for publishing I'll definitely contact you and see if we can work something out.

4. Philip Overby

Philip Overby Staff Article Team

Welcome to Mythic Scribes! I really like your artwork. Looking forward to hearing more from you and delving more into your work.

5. The Dark Rayne

The Dark Rayne Acolyte

Thank you everyone. I look forward to hearing from you.

6. gavintonks

gavintonks Maester

good stuff well done

7. The Dark Rayne

The Dark Rayne Acolyte

Thanks Gavin!

8. ALB2012

ALB2012 Maester

Nice, looks excellent

9. T.Allen.Smith

T.Allen.Smith Staff Moderator

Looks great!

I'm impressed.

10. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

Renu is a good person to work with. I recommend her.

11. Ankari

Ankari Hero Breaker Moderator

Do you only do photo manipulation or do you also do original artwork?

12. The Dark Rayne

The Dark Rayne Acolyte

Thank you very much. :)

Only photo-manipulations.

13. AllisonTravis

AllisonTravis Acolyte

thanx for your beautiful post.
    Your book cover collections are creative and attractive too.

Looks to me you are looking for very complex design and look meaningful too...

14. riderus

riderus Dreamer

:cloud9:

Hello,
    riderus here,

I've been over the art offered around here, and it's all - just - taking seconds to say it's all great.

Now. I'm here to write you (and t.w.i.m.c.) this about a website that you'd hopefully advise on how to create it ourselves.

My website concept I've got: Once it is created, covering any topic regarding the history time span (500BC-500AD) of western/central/northern/to a degree southern Europe/and the rest of the Globe, the site will contain my prose (that's what I mean by ''celtic saga as it were''), as well as entartaining essays and pictures and e.g. links to archaelogical matters etc., etc. ...

I'd hope that you've been over some of my writing at MSF, and that you would get your ''self-finding'', general idea of my intention to blend as it were past and present. Again, that we may accomplish by creating a website of medium overall appearances, very soothing-like looking, a mainstream-like one, intended for visual-, literature-, history- fans to be able to enjoy, while visiting it and reading (my stuff) in it and gazing at (your) visuality: immages/drawings, etc.

In a word, it'd be interesting stuff about the past and present literary/immage fantasy.

I am very thankful to you for your time and consideration!

That is about it:)

I hope that you would be one (of those) who would collaborate with me on this one.

Best regards,
    r.

p.s.
    Should you as well have some material for me to be able to improve, both it and my writing (copy(creative)writing, blogging, articles...) do let me know. Hm?
    Tnx

(I hope this post fits in here)

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013