• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Buenas Noches :)

trix

Acolyte
I bet everyone hears this one all the time but I am awful at introductions.

Anyhoo, you can call me Trix, I'm from NYC and I absolutely love anything medieval. I love to create worlds, languages, and especially hand-drawn maps. I am currently working on a plot for a novel I've been wanting to write for years.

Unfortunately, I don't have any friends in RL who I could bounce ideas around with so I came to my first second choice (does that make sense?), a forum. Mythic Scribes was the first one I picked in a Google search. Anyway, sorry for the TL;DR.

I'm pleased to be here and I hope to get to know all of you and read some of your works. :D

Welcome aboard! We're always happy to bounce ideas around; frequently they bounce off our heads, but that's okay because we all have very thick skulls.

Klee Shay

Troubadour
I bet everyone hears this one all the time but I am awful at introductions.

That's okay, we're awful at welcomes.

Nevertheless, welcome anyway. Plenty of places to bounce around in here. There's that big, air bag room, for one.

trix

Acolyte
Thanks for the welcomes, guys. I never actually thought of it the other way around haha! I usually use a generic welcome hehe.

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Greetings, Trix. Welcome to the Scribes, home to writers, animal-lovers, and sociopaths. You've discovered a terrific place for things medieval, literature, and bouncing. Any help you need, just ask; we're a vocal bunch. When you feel the need to bounce something, go for it, but I'd like fair warning if you're bouncing anything large enough to be upholstered.

Good luck with your prep-work, Godspeed with your writing, and cavalier abandon with your bouncing.

Reaver

Staff
Hello and welcome to Mythic Scribes, Trix! Ignore San Cidolfus...he's a nice guy but quite mad...
In all seriousness, though. I guarantee that you chose the ABSOLUTE BEST site for all things fantasy & sci-fi! Our members are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and talented. If there's anything I can do to help, please feel free to PM me or leave a message on my profile.:)

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Trix, and welcome to Mythic Scribes!! It's really a great place for people like us, and you're going to love it here =) Please visit the Showcase when you have more posts, you can read a lot of different stories there.

trix

Acolyte
Thanks everyone! What a warm reception. I can tell I made the right choice and I am really glad to be here. I can't wait to read what others are writing feel free to link me to your stories if they're hosted elsewhere. I don't have anything on the computer yet, but when I do, I'll share with you guys as well. :D