1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Calling all Computer Geeks!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Blue Lotus, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Hey guys!
    I find myself in a bit of a pickel. I need to build a website but I know nothing about the process.
    If someone would like to make a little extra $ get in touch with me. We can talk about the project via email.
    Thanks,
    ~BL~

2. Oh also, If you are interested in doing the home page art PM me as well :)
    TYVM

3. Xanados

Xanados Maester

You've not been on MS for quite a while, Lotus. How are you? What's the project about?

4. sashamerideth

sashamerideth Maester

Afraid you already have competition Xanados. Open or closed tender for this job?

5. Xan your inbox is full.

6. Sash check ur inbox as well :)

7. Xanados

Xanados Maester

Although I am rather technically minded, my area of expertise is not focused on HTML, etc. I have created my own domain before, but it was nothing flashy.

I was actually just curious about your project. If you can't say here, then that is fine ;)

8. What I have in mind should be fairly simple.
    Xan, I'm going back to school so I have been really busy. My Acclerated classes are kicking my rearend. PM sent btw.

9. Telcontar

Telcontar Staff Moderator

I could possibly be of service here as well. I'm fairly well versed in web technologies, though I've never been big on front-end design (I current work programming things like PHP and MYSQL back-end functionality).

That being said, I'm certainly capable of front-end work, especially when it is described as "fairly simple."

If you're still looking, shoot me a PM as well with what you have in mind.

10. PM sent sorry about the bad spelling... Ugh. Pc keeps hanging up and when I refresh it reverts back to the last saved I forget to change the spelling every time. :banghead: